The Wildcat Golf Academy designed a “College Bound Program” for the golfer who is looking to play collegiate golf or become a competitive high school golfer.This program is invite only and involves three days of golf training and two days of physical training.
What you will get:
- Small group sizes for more personalized instruction.
- A competitive setting, allowing the players to compete with one another at every practice.
- College counseling.
- Measured practice guidance.
- Every practice will combine technical work with performance work.
- Guidance in putting together a competitive local and national tournament schedule.
- A personal coach who will act as a point of contact throughout each session which includes two private lessons and tournament/college counseling if applicable.
- A strength and conditioning component that will take place at Northwestern’s state-of-the-art Olympic Sport Weight Room in the new Walter Athletics Center on the lakefront.