The Wildcat Golf Academy designed a “College Bound Program” for the golfer who is looking to play collegiate golf or become a competitive high school golfer.This program is invite only and involves three days of golf training and two days of physical training.
What you will get:
- Small group sizes for more personalized instruction.
- A competitive setting, allowing the players to compete with one another at every practice.
- College counseling.
- Measured practice guidance.
- Every practice will combine technical work with performance work.
- Guidance in putting together a competitive local and national tournament schedule.
- A personal coach who will act as a point of contact throughout each session which includes two private lessons and tournament/college counseling if applicable.
- A strength and conditioning component that will take place at Northwestern’s state-of-the-art Weight Room in the newly renovated Gleacher Golf Center.
EXAMPLE OF OUR COLLEGE BOUND PROGRAM
MONDAY – SKILL DEVELOPMENT PRACTICE
4:30-6 pm – January 9, 16, 23, 30; Feb. 6, 13
TUESDAY – GOLF SPECIFIC FITNESS
January 10, 17, 24, 31; Feb.7, 14
WEDNESDAY – ORGANIZED PRACTICE NIGHT
4:30-6 pm – January 11, 18, 25; Feb. 1, 8, 15
THURSDAY – GOLF SPECIFIC FITNESS
January 12, 19, 26; Feb. 2, 9, 16
SUNDAY – SKILL DEVELOPMENT PRACTICE
9 am-10:30 am – January 8, 15, 22, 29; Feb. 5, 12